Monday, February 13, 2012

My Tribute To Whitney Houston

I'm sure by now that most of you have already heard the shocking and sad news of the untimely passing of Whitney Houston. Just like most people in the world, I've been very emotional about this tragic incident.

I grew up in the 80's and 90's era and have come to known only 3 artists then who I admired and idolized because of their great talents. The three of them are Michael Jackson, Madonna, and Whitney Houston.

Whitney was very special to me. Her songs not only inspired me but MOVED me. Every time I hear a Whitney song, it would always make me feel better about myself or whatever situation I'm in or dealing with. The lyrics of her songs combined with her powerful voice touched me in ways that NO OTHER artist can. Listening to her songs always gave me a feeling of "Don't worry about it. Everything is gonna be fine." It's like having a best friend at home giving you advice on your challenges and hardships in life and telling you to be strong and stay positive.

Whitney's songs played a big part in my life growing up and doing this tribute right now is very difficult for me emotionally. So, as my tribute to her, I would like to share with you three of my "all time" favorite music videos of Whitney which I have posted here in my blog and will stay up for the entire week.

May you rest in peace Whitney. Thank you for being part of my life. "I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU" and you'll be dearly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive